Business & Corporate
DUGGAN BERTSCH is a transactional practice with a necessary focus on business and corporate representation.
The Private Client usually has his or her own business, or his or her assets have risen to a level that the proper maintenance of the assets is a business in and of itself — or it is a combination of the two. We are cognizant of the business base of our clients and are positioned to assist you with comprehensive business and corporate services.
Our Closely Held Business practice includes the following services:
- Choice of Entity Analysis – Corporations (S or C), LLCs, LPs, LLPs, etc.
- Entity Formation
- Registered Agent Representation
- Organizational Documents – Bylaws, Operating Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Shareholder Agreements, Minutes, Filings etc.
- Annual Corporate Compliance and Minutes
- Financing and Related Structuring
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Offering and Investment Documents
- Employee and Executive Issues
- Insurance and Benefit Planning
- Captive Insurance Companies