ESTATE & WEALTH PLANNING
The Estate and Wealth Planning practice of DUGGAN BERTSCH maintains a keen focus on both the short-term and long-term planning needs of the client. We are experienced comprehensive planners in the Private Client segment with a broad understanding of not only the requisite legal documentation, but also wealth planning as its own discipline.
We seek to rise above the mere drafting of wills and trusts. Our aim is to simplify sophisticated concepts and educate our clients, extract wealth and personal philosophies, help articulate and formulate strategy, build the lifetime wealth planning blueprint, and assist in the ongoing implementation and monitoring of the plan. A wealth plan is intended to be maintained, not forgotten. We can help you understand, value, and pay ongoing attention to your personal planning structure.
- Trust & Estate Planning
- Wealth Transfer Planning
- Family Limited Partnerships & LLCs
- Dynastic/Multi-generational Trust Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Charitable and Philanthropy Planning
- Life Insurance Planning
- Asset Protection Planning
- Family Office Structuring and Administration
- Virtual Family Office Structuring and Administration
- Post-Mortem Planning and Estate Administration and
- Gift and Estate Tax Compliance and Preparation
- International Planning